skip to main | skip to sidebar
2009 Journal
Monday, January 04, 2010

NEW BLOG FOR 2010

New Blog for year 2010

Older Post Home

Facebook Badge

Cornelia Swart's Profile
Cornelia Swart's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge

Grandson's Blog

  • I'm A Big Boy Now
    New Blog for the Six
    16 years ago

Bloggies

My Other Half

My Other Half

Words about Hubby..

My Friend, My Husband, Forever My Love.

Hubby is from New York, and very Patriotic. He grew up in a Military environment, and went to Military school at age ten. So, his Military Career started at that age.

Later, he became a Chef and worked in a Major Casino in Las Vegas, that's where his nightmare came along. ME. He went to school for four years in Culinary to perfect his career. And yes, it was well worth it.

After we married we decided on living a decent life. We tried this and that, and worked hard on this and that. Just like everyone else. There were times, this and that fell to pieces and into the toilet bowl, but here we are again.

Not so long ago, I finally realize this man has granted me my wishes and hadn't even recognized it.

He has supported me with helping adults, children, and animals at any cost. And yes, they can be expensive. But he didn't say nothing but assist me with them. Even during the nights when I was sick, he held the babies all night and still went to work the next day. He didn't have to do it, but he did them. He went out of his way wholeheartedly. And never did he say he didn't want to do it again.

It wasn't just the children but animals. We cared them back to health and trained them enough to be adopted by someone. We also made sure they went to good homes.

Today, although I have a big mouth, he still puts me first on the list. But I don't really take advantage of him. He and Grandson comes first in my life.

Grandson

Grandson

Words about Grandson

My gosh! We all know Grandson is the bundle of joy to us. I send him lots of hugs and kisses, and may he always walk in happiness.. My lil'sweety.

OMG it's ME

OMG it's ME

True Facts About Me

I am:
Grandma
Wife
Friend
Animal Keeper

Interest:
Horses
Small Pets
Cobra Mustang '03
Arts/Crafts
My family
Music
Photography
Sports
Physically Active

Turn Offs:
Wannabe's
Egomaniac

Vacations Spots:
Hawaii Islands
Colorado Rockies
Arizona
Cancun
Yosimite
Santa Monica Beach
Malibu
Laguna Beach
Lakes
Disneyland

Food:
Navajo Culture
Itallian
Gourmet
Greek
Country Cookin'
Mexican

Drinks:
Water
Tropical

Actress:
Julia Roberts

Actor:
Robert DiNero

Television:
Duggar Family
Small People in Big World

Am I into style?
Not Clothes or Cosmetics.
But Cruzing and Bumpin', yeahh..

Planning 2010 Journal.

I have been planning on what to add onto my next Journal for next year. Here it is:

Feelings, if it's bad.. how could it get better?

Where was I? Short and Simple

What did I do? Short and Simple

Weather, elements and temp.

Sunrise/Sunset, times.


*If you have the pleasure to read my Journal. I don't mind. It's not like I'm a high profiler, or paranoid. I'm just like everyone else.

And if you're stalking, I hope you're enjoying it, and please make it to my Doctor Appointments. Ahem.. Call me the day before the appointment so I can get ready, huh?

Links are happening

  • YouTube
  • Scrapbooking
  • Myspace
  • Pro Photo Life